Thursday 8 January 2015

To A Loved One

A thoughtful me sits ready to write
About a God-sent girl to him is right
In her every way and every right
Cos for me she's made








She starts my day with just a hi
And that raises my mood soo high
Kick-starting my day at whole new level
Peeps go green, ne'er stoppimg to marvel

Whether the weather is good or  bad
Her face shines even on a rainy day
For she was born my heart with love to fill
With her beautiful self and dressing to kill

My norm to pray that she keeps her smiles
Cos despite the distance I'll travel for miles
Beating the hills and valleys on my way
To be with one dear at heart some day

I wonder and ponder where she was all my life
For I waited without tire to see my wife
And not until I was at old eighteen
Lo and behold,she turns up at sweet seventeen

So I swear that in my heart her love will be found
That for the rest of her life she's safe and sound
Al treasure her for making my sun shine
Entirely I'll be hers and she'll be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment